by Michael

Associate Professor Michael Sankey

Associate Professor Michael Sankey (Details)

Michael is currently an Associate Professor in Digital Learning Transformation at RMIT MeAtICDE_16.pngUniversity and the Director of the ACODE Learning Technologies Leadership Institute. His research focuses on e-learning pedagogies, leadership in technology enhanced learning and teaching, benchmarking in higher education,the use of social media in learning and teaching and how blended learning environments can enhance student learning opportunities, particularly when studying online. He has worked in higher education for over 26 years and is an active member of the Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education (ASCILITE), the Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA), a life member of the International Visual Literacy Association (IVLA).

Fields of Interest

Technology enhanced learning, leadership, academic professional development, e-learning pedagogies, instructional design, quality systems, benchmarking, multimodal design, social media, learning analytics, distance and online learning, visual & multi literacy and learning styles.

Welcome

Welcome to my ePortfolio site. On this site you will find information about my professional pracice and interests. You will see a number of navigational tabs accross the top of this page. These tabs will take you to my Academic CV, a list of my publications, a page that agrigates some of my blogs, a lists my consultancies, another that links you to my images and a page with my links to resources I would like to share with you. Below you will also find links to some of my different social networking sites, where you will find a range of resources that further link to my professional interests of education and photography. I trust you will find this site interesting and I lookfroward to hearing from you.

Contact information (Details)

Associate Professor Michael Sankey

Digital Learning Transformation 
Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Eductaion, 
RMIT University
Melbourne | Victoria | Australia. 3000

Email (private):
michael.sankey@icloud.com
Mobile: +61 448800675
Skype: michaeldsankey 
(or via email address)
LinkedIn:
https://au.linkedin.com/in/michaelsankey

My Social Media Links

LIicon.jpg RGicon.jpg TWicon.jpg SSicon.jpg GSicon.jpg Siticon.png INicon.jpg WPicon.jpg

Current Associations & Institutional memberships (Details)

Tags: Dr Michael Sankey, professional practice, publications, writings

Feedback

anonymous profile picture
loda saala - 21 November 2015, 2:58 AM
Comment removed by the owner
anonymous profile picture
Galilio - 19 January 2016, 1:03 PM
Comment removed by the owner
anonymous profile picture
$$$boy - 20 January 2016, 10:21 PM
Comment removed by the owner
10275 page visits from 9 November 2011 to 24 January 2017