Collection: Associate Professor Michael Sankey

Home

by Michael
Tags: Dr Michael Sankey, professional practice, publications, writings

Associate Professor Michael Sankey

Associate Professor Michael Sankey

Associate Professor Michael Sankey is currently the Director of Learning Transformations at Western Sydney MeAtICDE_16.pngUniversity and is also the Director of the ACODE Learning Technologies Leadership Institute. His research focuses on e-learning pedagogies, leadership in technology enhanced learning and teaching, benchmarking in higher education,the use of social media in learning and teaching and how blended learning environments can enhance student learning opportunities, particularly when studying online. He has worked in higher education for over 27 years and is an active member of the Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education (ASCILITE), the Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA), a life member of the International Visual Literacy Association (IVLA).

Fields of Interest

Technology enhanced learning, leadership, academic professional development, curriculum renewal, e-learning pedagogies, instructional design, quality systems, benchmarking, multimodal design, social media, learning analytics, distance and online learning, visual & multi literacy and learning styles.

Details

Welcome

Welcome to my ePortfolio site. Here you will find information about my professional pracice and interests. The navigation at the top of the page will take you to my Academic CV, list of my publications, an aggregation of my blogs, a list of my consultancies, links you to my images and a page of my links to resources. See also the links to my social networking sites, where you will find a range of resources that further link to my professional interests of education and photography.

Current Associations & Institutional memberships

ORCiD Profile

orcid-logo.pngYou may also link to my ORCiD prifile at: OrcidCode.png